Click down below to listen to the latest episode of Consumer Choice Radio, where I talked about some of my work in the Consumer Choice Center, and discussed the latest in the world of U.S politics.
EP66: Minimum Corporate Tax, Maximum Consumer Pain – Consumer Choice Radio
-Janet Yellen wants a global minimum corporate tax. How does it impact consumers and firms? -Trillions in infrastructure spending -The Case For Ireland -Georgia election rules changes and MLB boycotts -What about the Olympics and China? -Charles Barkley, and what happens when sports and politics mix -Consumer Corner: Cable cutters and sports -Mexican campaign on national quotas for streaming companies -Why we need technology neutrality in our policies Broadcast on Sauga 960AM and Big Talker 106.7FM. Radio: https://sauga960am.ca Radio: http://bigtalkerfm.com Website: http://consumerchoiceradio.com Write to us: email@example.com Need a VPN to mask your online surfing? Use our affiliate code: https://consumerchoiceradio.com/vpn ***PODCAST*** Apple: http://apple.co/2G7avA8 Spotify: http://spoti.fi/3iXIKIS Produced by the Consumer Choice Center: https://consumerchoicecenter.org Support the show: http://consumerchoicecenter.org/donate See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
- EP66: Minimum Corporate Tax, Maximum Consumer Pain
- EP65: Need for FDA Reform, Vaccine Reciprocity, and Practical Health Tips (w/ Dr. Henry Miller)
- EP64: Suing the Governor on Lockdown Restrictions (w/ Goodwood Brewing CEO Ted Mitzlaff)
- EP63: Tech and Real Estate Boom & Bust (w/ Rachel Chiu)
- EP62: Beware the Vaccine Passport (w/ Bill Wirtz)